Cancelling an order (prior to delivery)
An order that was placed on the webshop of fjordsen.com can be cancelled free of charge and without reason.
Undoing the purchase (after delivery)
You have the right to withdraw the order within 14 days from the day after receipt without reason. The actual delivery date counts as the delivery date, even if the product is only installed on a later date. After withdrawal, you have 14 days to return the products to Fjordsen.
The costs for returning the product in question is at your own expense. The costs can vary and depend on the transport company.
Depending on the condition in which the product is received by Fjordsen, you will receive the full purchase amount, including shipping costs, or a percentage thereof. If you want to return a product, you can contact Fjordsen via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you return a product without informing us in advance, we kindly ask that you to include the cancellation form!
Conditions for receiving a full refund
- The product must be fully complete and in the original state;
- The product must be clean, just as you received it;
- The product must not be damaged;
- Included assembly material should be reasonably packed in its original packaging if possible;
- The product must have the original manuals and the included accessories;
- The product must have suitable packaging, preferably the original packaging, which may have been opened;
- As a customer you are only liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Fjordsen will pay the purchase price including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from the choice of a different delivery method than the cheapest, standard delivery offered by Fjordsen) as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after withdrawal.
- Fjordsen does not refund until the goods have been returned in their entirety or if you have shown that the goods have been returned, whichever comes first.
- Fjordsen will refund you using the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, no costs will be charged.
For withdrawal you can use our form for cancellation. However, Fjordsen recommends that you send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us via 026 – 206 2 114 to report a return. That way Fjordsen can process the return shipment faster and easier.
The return and refund policy of Fjordsen does not apply in the following cases:
- If you are not a consumer but a legal entity or government
- Export outside the EU
You can send the product in question for returns to:
6909 DZ Babberich
Include your order number
- Belfius Direct Net
- ING Home’Pay
- KBC/CBC Payment Button
- SOFORT Banking
- Klarna Pay Later
The current situation of the VAT rules until July 1, 2021:
19% VAT is applied for Germany. In other countries, EU consumers pay 21% VAT.
Businesses can purchase a product without tax based on a valid tax identification number.
0% VAT applies to consumers outside the EU, but import/customs charges apply for the product.
Fjordsen has no influence on import/customs charges and/or the level of the VAT rates nor VAT rules.
The warranties used by Fjordsen differ per product type. You’ll find the exact warranty provision under the specifications of the product in question. For all products, the amount of reimbursement depends on the remaining guarantee period.
Are you of the opinion that the problem falls under the Fjordsen warranty conditions? Then please fill in this form as completely as possible. We’ll evaluate your claim on the basis of this information. We’ll then contact you within 10 working days to discuss the situation and the potential solution with you.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
BEATS THE COMPETITION